Lavender Blueberry Olive Oil Cupcakes with Champagne Frosting
These sweet and tasty cupcakes are made with French Lavender Olive Oil and finished off with a smooth and creamy frosting.
1 1/4 cups Flour
1/2 tsp Sea Salt*
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/3 cup Blueberries
1/3 cup Coconut Milk
1/3 cup Champagne or Sparkling Wine
3/4 cup Sugar*
1/3 cup French Lavender EV Olive Oil*
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract*
1 cup Butter, room temperature
2 tbsp French Lavender EV Olive Oil*
3 cups Powdered Sugar
2 tbsp Champagne
1 tbsp Dried Lavender (optional)*
*Available at The Pantry
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a blender, process blueberries, coconut milk, champagne, sugar, vanilla, and Lavender EV Olive Oil.
4. Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients until smooth. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 of the way full with mixture.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
6. Beat together butter, olive oil, and powdered sugar for frosting. Then add champagne and mix until smooth and creamy.
7. Spoon the frosting mixture into a large zip top bag. Cut a small corner off the bottom.
8. Pipe frosting onto each cupcake and garnish with a sprinkle of fresh lavender.