These bite size, melt in your mouth appetizers will become your go-to recipe for special events and parties. You can’t eat just one!
1 tsp Frantoia Italian Olive Oil*
2 Tbsp Miscuglio Italian Dried Herb Blend*
2 cups packed Baby Spinach, chopped
1 6oz can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
4 Tbsp Cream Cheese, softened
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 tsp Habanero Sea Salt*
24 baby Portabello Mushrooms
Balsamic Glaze for finishing (optional)*
*Available at The Pantry
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a small skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the Miscuglio and spinach. Sauté until the spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes. Add the artichoke hearts and toss to coat with oil and herbs. Remove from the heat.
3. In a medium size mixing bowl, whip together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and habanero sea salt. Add the spinach mixture and stir well.
4. Clean the mushrooms. Gently remove the stems and gills with a spoon.
5. Arrange the mushrooms on a lightly oiled baking sheet, cap side down. Spoon the spinach dip into each cap.
6. Bake the stuffed mushrooms until tender and golden in color, about 25 minutes. Serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and enjoy.