Three Cheese Alfredo
While the pasta is cooking, make this Three Cheese Alfredo by creating a creamy and delicious roux using our Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil, Parmesan Asiago dipper and a little flour. Toss in cooked pasta, finish with grated Pecorino and enjoy!
3 tbsp Caramelized Garlic or Garlic & Herb Olive Oil*
1 tbsp Flour
2 tbsp Parmesan Asiago Dipper*
2 cups Milk, heated
2 cups grated Pecorino Cheese
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp Sea Salt*
Freshly Ground Black Pepper*
1 lb Pappardelle or Tagliatelle Pasta, cooked al dente*
*Available at The Pantry
1. Heat a large, deep skillet with the olive oil. Once warm, add the flour and Parmesan Asiago Dipper. Stir to create a paste (roux) and cook for 3-5 minutes until the flour has turned slightly golden.
2. While whisking, add the warm milk. Stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
3. Sprinkle in the cheese, 1 cup at a time. Stir until melted and smooth.
4. Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
5. Toss in the cooked pasta until well coated. Finish with a grate of pecorino and enjoy!